Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day and this week.....

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing Mother's Day! I had so much fun at our Mother's Day Tea on Friday and the tea really kicked off a great Mother's Day weekend.

Thank you all for the wonderful teacher appreciation gifts last week. Mrs. Culley and I are overwhelmed with the generosity of each family. We feel blessed and lucky.......

I had a little speech prepared to say to all the Moms at the Tea, however, I just ran out of time. So, I will save it for the end of the year party. Thank you for your patience.

Time is really flying by. We have two weeks left in the school year and our new unit is Summer Fun. We will have Show and Tell this Friday.

Looking forward to a fun week!

Warmly,

Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment